When will my Recycled Materials be picked up?
- Monday – Broadway & Glen Park East & West Side (Monday Route)
- Tuesday – Miller Area
- Wednesday – Marshall Town / Glen Ryan / Aetna (Wednesday Route)
- Thursday – 9th Ave. to 26th Ave., MLK to Tri State (Thursday Route)
- Friday – Black Oak & Broadway / Cline 2nd to 10th Ave. / Broadway to Cline / Clark Rd. to Colfax, 9th to 15th Ave. (Friday Route)
*Bins should be placed at curbside by 7 a.m. for pick-up. Please remove your bin once it’s emptied!
What can I place in my recycling bin?
- Plastic Food Trays & Cups (Except #6)
- Plastic Bottles & Jugs (Except #6)
- Wide-Mouth Plastic Containers #1 – #7
- Rigid Plastic
- Empty Aerosol Cans (Lids Removed)
- Milk & Juice Cartons & Juice Boxes
- Aluminum Cans, Foil & Trays
- Glass Bottles & Jars (Lids Removed)
- Cereal & Food Boxes (Flattened)
- Cardboard & Pizza Boxes (Flattened)
- Magazines, Phone Books & Catalogs
- Paperback Books
- Metal Food Cans
- Junk Mail, Mixed Paper, Paper Bags & Newspaper
Do Not Put in the bin:
- Plastic Bags
- Hazardous Containers
How do I get a new Recycling Bin?
Recycling Bin Request Form
Fields marked with an are required